View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Some full ring live 200nl hands?

[ QUOTE ]
H1 - Is his post-flop game as loose as pre-flop?? Wait for a better hand to make a move like this UTG+1.

H2 - If BB is so tight, he's either got a set on the flop or a big draw like 76s, so you need to check the turn, and fold to a river straight card / call a brick / check river behind.

H3 - Check/fold ... if you put more emphasis on a range of AT+ then you are beat not only by any King but by many Aces-up combos.

[/ QUOTE ]
H1 yes he is very loose postflop hates being pushed around. If you raise his flop bets he will either call and pot it on the turn or reraise then pot on turn. To his credit though he has made some huge hands (straights, two pairs) and got paid off due to his image. Btw I played this hand before I realized he had won a wsop event. I just viewed him as a lagtard kid who was not very good but was hitting lots of hands and I felt I could take advantage of that. Also, I felt that if I stood up to him won a pot he would go into spewing monkey tilt.

H2 BB is not a super nit or anything but I have only seen one hand he put in a lot of money in the pot with and that was QQ but he was the aggressor in the hand. So I am not sure how to interpret his check call at this moment as that is all I have to go to.

H3. I just made that note about the A10+ just so that people don't disregard those hands due to the fact most online players reraise those. In no way shape or form am I implying that is his only range. As you saw in my note I had him as a spew donkey. But even spew donkeys see a QJ10 flop and fold complete garbage.