View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Brag: Pull a two day sickie and earn my salary

My roll is now 13,5k. I was up to 15k in april and spunked 3k going to Thailand, then recently I got back up to 18.5k but didnt feel like moving to 400nl so cashed out about 7k for treats (new laptop+2nd dell2007 screen) and also loads of expenses I had (inc moving into an un-furnished bedroom in new house).

I dont think Ill ever have to move down to .5/1 tbh, dont wanna jinx myself but Im a BR nit and have been grinding 200nl for 6-8 months now (almost exclusivly scince feb) and made something between 10-15k ish and have worked hard on my game transforming from 17/10 in Jan to now 23/18.

Thx for inputs here cos Im seriously considering quitting my job in mid December. I've worked there 1 yr now and can easily get another job of the same pay if things did f**k up.

Ultimatly I want to spend my life earning money doing something I really enjoy and am motivated for, so I can happily put in the hours and hopefully excell as much as possible. And currently, well for about 3-4 yrs now, ive had this devotion for poker. Its what I wanna do BBV [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]