View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Re: Established Affiliate w/ FTP seeking advice from other affiliates.

your post simply doesnt deserve a response mr newbie. your complains to your mom if you cant understand about what i talked about. rakereduction is a good affiliate because you talked about him,that has no connection that at full tilt they are the 'second' party.
i am not against the affiliates i am an affiliate also but i am against some sites methods and logic, where did u see that i like party? is the worst pokerroom. try to make a useful post next time than attack personally in that bad faith. if you have any points about your opinion tell them like i have done.
finally do you prefer affiliate rakeback than direclty? or you simply like to attack?

also i would never become an affiliate who sends his players to an other affiliate,i think the same opinion have all the serious affiliates. that was my point above. that is something that cant work is like a pyramid. also the full tilt should had a more clear affiliate system like over 10k mgr you get that not we will look we will see we will... thats a joke, second party.