View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: FullTilt closing my account out of nowhere????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The good news is that they're not confiscating your money.

I'd say that means you never cheated between your two accounts.

Your Mom should be proud of you.

[/ QUOTE ]
how do u know they're not confiscating the money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you not even read the email?

[ QUOTE ]
Please contact us from the email address registered with your closed account to let us know if you would like the remaining funds transferred to your primary account.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for pointing that out...to be honest i just freaked out and didnt even get to that part
i cant believe DMoogle did such a good job of gathering "the evidence" that tehh_pwnerer is PokerSoccer, altho my 2p2 name and the SN being the same kinda gave that away.
here's what happened: I started playing when I was 17 and I couldnt open any accounts by myself so I got my mom to open the account for me with her info and everything. When I turned 18 I cashed out everything I had out of the pokersoccer accounts to the tehh_pwnerer accounts through neteller account --> neteller ---> my neteller ---> my account (i know it's stupid cuz i lost some money in the transfers). When I was opening my FTP account my friend told me about rakeback so I got one with rakeback this time with my own name and neteller. Having two accounts I did not cheat or even think about doing it which is obv as pointed out by Mike.
Does this mean that I can't have rakeback and my account should be closed?