View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Prove I\'m a bot Mr. Gatorade

I'm slightly confused, maybe even a little more so than normal in this case.
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I did not use any software to help me play. What ever system you are using to detect assisted play or as you put it "bot use" does not work.

I will play anyone you would like me to in person and you can see that I play exacty the way I played at FullTilt.

I would like to speak to the poker manager. How can I get in touch with him?

To recap, I did not ever run a bot and what you are doing is wrong.

Please review my hand history and get back to me ASAP.

BeatMe1

Full Tilt Poker - Support wrote:

Hello BeatMe1,

We have detected an overwhelming amount of evidence indicating illegal bot use.

For the protection of our players we have closed your account. All funds remaining in your Full Tilt Poker accounts have been seized in order to compensate the victims of your bot use.

In order to protect the integrity of future bot investigations we will not be releasing the details of the investigation.

Regards,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If beatme and gatorade were playing HU, wtf does the collusion department have to do with this. Do they not have a separate department like Poker Stars apparently does for other security violations?

While I certainly don't expect Full Tilt to reveal their bot detection methods publicly, it would be nice if someone representing Tilt would say something like "Beatme was found to be in violation of section 16.3.a (for example) of the site's T+C."