View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 09:53 AM

Default Re: playing against ratholers

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, on a serious note...

I have a real problem with people posting [censored] in this thread like "OK i think IMSAKIDD shoves this range against a button open"...etc.

I think talking about general shortstack strategy is fine. Picking apart a specific short stack's game is very unethical IMO. I recall last year a few posts in HSNL where people started talking strategy against specific players and it caused an uproar.

THe purpose of this forum is to talk general strategy and not create blueprints for picking apart a specific player's game. I know the line is kind of blurry here but please keep that in mind.

Carry on

[/ QUOTE ]

ratholers don't qualify as actual players. pick 'em apart

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think it's fine to take somebody like Curtains, one of the most respected tournament posters on 2+2, and disect his game on a public forum like this because he's eating into your profits?

I'm sorry but that's wrong; get your head out of your ass

And I'm so sick of this "short stacking is unethical" bull [censored]. Yea shortstacking is stupid, yea shortstacking ruins games, but it's no more unethical than you stacking some poor guy who just deposited the last 400 dollars in his bank account online.

We all make a living taking stupid people's money. Give me a [censored] break and get off your high and mighty ground please.