View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Cheating in Online Poker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(see everyone talking to mlaggoo during the mill.)

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont see why you keep bringing this up in the multi accounting threads. WTF? i also dont see why you even post in the mutl accounting threads trying to defend any rational side of the argument when your backer is the only person everyone in this thread *knows for a fact* mutli accounts. why dont you just out him already? oh wait i think i have an idea as to why that would be against your interests!

[/ QUOTE ]
because he is insanely jealous of matt and thinks that he is better then him and deserves that win more. so to pacify himself he says that matt was cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoooooooa did I miss something?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a standard stealhmunk ideas.

Also, anyone whose met matt besides stealth prob couldn't be happier of his success. He was a semi-pro for a while and always trying to learn. It's a shame stealth has done so well from poker yet still is jealous of others you'd think that'd have changed by now. I guess it's due to him being a less successful degen then myself and thus being perma backed by a multi accounter who he seems to want to protect since it's the only way he'll be able to play the bigger buyins to get that fame he wants ooohhh so badly.