View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 11:45 PM

Default Re: Girls and choice of words

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, sorry if this is the wrong forum. I didn't post this in OOT 'cause OOT is full of smart asses with one liners.

okay so i got this girls number the other day that i dont really know well (pretty much got her number the first time i talked to her). Anyway she seemed into me, so i asked her number blah blah blah. So i text her the next day (mostly just do get my number in her phone), and we talk via text messages for a bit.

Basically I'm asking what certain things she does mean:

a)whyning about some annoying guy

I found this kind of annoying (i really dont care how annoying this dude is), but why is she telling me this?

b)I asked her what she was up to the next day, and she said she wasnt sure but she'd let me know. Later the next day, she texted me and said: "meant to call you sorry bud i'm at my cottage and can't hang out 'till monday"

When i said i had to go, she said "k, peace"

the "bud" and the "peace" makes me think she is interested in just a friendship....thoughts?

c) she randomly texts me tonight asking me what a good scary movie is.

Basically i'm unsure of what this girl wants. Sorry for the long and rambling post.

[/ QUOTE ]

a) this could mean anything. Like some girls will do this when they are nervous, some will do it to keep you at a distance while getting to know you, some want you to empathize.

b) to me this sort of sounds like she's keeping you at a distance but definitely wants to be friends. "k peace" wow, what the hell does that mean? Sounds sorta stupid. lol. I'm curious to know what everyone else thinks.

c) huh. This sort of sounds like either (i) she thinks of you as a friend and wants you to suggest a movie, or (ii) she actually likes you and wants a dumb excuse for contacting you.

God this girl's confusing! I was no help at all was I? It's impossible to know what she wants.

k, peace