View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Cheating in Online Poker

[ QUOTE ]
Well, this will go over really well, but if this is true then perhaps Congress needs to just outright ban online poker? That is a really depressing thought for me, but my life would go on. But, the two main themes I have seen come up are (1) cheating is a huge problem (see Adanthar and ActionJeff) and (2) there is little if anything that can be done about it. If that is the case, if both of those are true, then Congress should just outright ban online poker completely until a method can be set up to ensure the legitimacy of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow ucla, you are doing a really, really, really, really horrible job in this thread.

Were you one of those people who swelled with pride in their government while they investigated steroids in baseball? Did you think 'yea, this is the job of my elected representatives, especially during a time when the country was losing massive casualties in a war entered into under suspicious pretext; this is their job, this is what congress is supposed to do'?

Honestly, I believe your intentions are in the right place, but the way you are going about this, attacking the integrity of some non-cheating posters, while implying the ZeeJustin has hurt our game worse than Bill Frist, wow.

Clearly you feel strongly about this, which is fine, but you still need to chill and use reason if you're going to get anywhere.