Thread: 22 in SB
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: 22 in SB

[ QUOTE ]
I think if you donk this flop you're going to get called down by a decent number of hands that would have bet and then called down. Also, your donk-3bet will get called down by hands that would have bet and put in another raise against your flop check-raise (perhaps even on the turn).

If the flop were more draw heavy bet-3bet would be good. But if CO is a good player, he's going to just call down your 3bet with a lot of very good hands that would be paying a lot more vs a checkraise.

[/ QUOTE ]I gave a bad read on Button. He has been capping with 64s, and check-3betting 52 with A92 flops. He's a full-blown maniac.

It's because of him that I decide to donk the flop. I assume he's raising no matter what.

I made a concerted effort to watch CO when Button 3-bet, because I wanted to see how he reacted to being reraised by an unknown. If he's c-betting with crap or otherwise looks displeased at the reraise, I plan to check-raise the turn since CO is probably done with the hand anyway.

If CO looks excited by the 3-bet, I'll consider re-donking the turn figuring the action might mirror that of the flop. Button screwed up all my plans by folding.