View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Cheating in Online Poker

zj123,

what did JJp deny exactly? Whenever i've had conversations about multiaccounting still going on, JJ's name comes up as the main violator. Also I'm positive that he's still playing poker (not here and there) cause i've watched him play some nosebleed on Full Tilt, and i often hear about how he often he goes deep in the million. I'm fine with him still playing poker, obv not fine that he's killing by cheating ramptantly.

edit: i never got exact information about what his accounts were on stars or which were multiaccounting, but his FTP that was playing highstakes was like 'ronaldkosh' or something v. similar.

edit edit: want to make it clear, i have no proof that JJ is guilty of anything, and i'm not even sure if i suspect that he's blatantly/clearly broken rules, but i do know he's involved in a bunch of shady things, and also killing online poker - all while no one knows anything about him. Just a weird situation, plus as i said, his name always comes up in the CURRENT multiaccounting conversations.