View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Caro\'s Tells: the OESD whisperer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spent 15 minutes reading Buzz's tournament hands. Learned some valuable lessons in NL HU play.

Please, ban him for NL spam [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i guess the action went faster than it takes to read! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

playing a 70FPP there is a donkey that busts everyone except me and other guy playing hands like 83o vs JJ, and flopping 33x. He finally busts and it's HU with the other guy. It is pretty high M for awhile, actually and my cards are sucking teh balls...then he suddenly times out...

[/ QUOTE ]

They read all the hands, but not the three sentences above the hands, lol. Poker geeks.

Zeldark... I think your chips are your armies, not your hands. The hands are the battlefield, and a good general picks good ground for his troops.

Napoleon was playing above his roll, ldo.

Wife just left for a week in Florida with a few of her friends. She took the kids. This is like a business trip without the trip and expense account.

I've won 5/35 of those 70fpp's. 3 paid for 4 KOTKP entries. 2 paid for 3 4/180's, 1 5/18, and 1 1/45. Placed 6th in a 4/180, 1st in the 5/18 and 2nd in the 1/45 for a total of +$82.

Sweet.