View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 10:01 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Hi Roy, first off, I would like to say a big THANK YOU for taking the time and effort in creating and supporting this program. I truly believe that this program can and will (provided the players use it even to a fraction of its ability) help improve its users games.

That massive compliment aside, I do have a functional question. I may be missing something very obvious, but how do I run a report that would show my (or any players, for that matter) results based on hand type (I don't mean simply TPTK on flop, but rather by one pair, two pair, set, trips gernically, like PT showed in a table), enabling me to browse through hands where I had a certain made hand so that I can review them (eventually in the replayer, with opponents stats showing) to see if I played them optimally? Hopefully this question came out as I intended. basically, I know that the reports and hands filters enable you to see any type of hand, but I was lookuing to run a more generic report so I can see, for example, what type hand I lose money with the most or play the most suboptimally. Thanks in davance.

Ryan