View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Ask Noah About First Year of Law School, Getting inTop 10%, Law Re

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would just like to chime in with the fact that I just finished the first day of the Oregon Bar Exam, and it feels fantastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

good luck finishing. that seems so close and yet so far off right now. how'd you prep? im assuming you took a course?

[/ QUOTE ]

I took BarBri. Waste of time, in my opinion, although the materials are good to have. My law school study strategy mirrored yours to a T. I pretty much found law school classes to be a waste of time, and BarBri classes were the same way. If I had to do it again, I would just buy the books.

Later I might add a little more about law review (mainly how it's a big waste of time, but you should do it), but at this point I'll just add that the best thing about law review was the outline bank. GOLD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really disagree. I'm taking the Ohio bar now. I thought the BarBri lectures were excellent. Essentially my only studying was watching the lectures, rereading my lecture notes, and doing practice questions, and I think I'm pretty well set.

[censored] Ohio won't let you leave if you finish early though, so the MBE tomorrow is going to be brutal.