View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Beat- I need a job!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a (former) poker pro living in Las Vegas; I haven't worked since I graduated college (about 2-2.5 years). I went on a bit of a bad run of of cards while loaning out a significant portion of my bankroll to a friend in need. I was promised for 5 months that I would get my ~$6500 back. The last 2 months I was told that it was only a matter of waiting for this money from his father.

I have known this friend my whole life and he has never betrayed me; Until now. He finally told me today after allowing me to continue to pay for bills, food, gas, drinking, etc. that he couldn't pay me. My resources have been exhausted, as I have spent every last dime I had moving him out here from MI, and keeping him fed while he looked for work.

Soooo twoplustwo...I need a job. I need one fairly quickly and I need ideas. More than ideas, I need hookups! I need someone who knows where I can go and put my life together. I have a degree in Communications with a minor in Advertising from Central Michigan University. I'm not expecting this to help or hurt much.

That's it twoplustwo. I came here before Monster or anything else. I'll take what you've got...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear of your current situation.

Hopefully someone on 2+2 can give you an in to getting a job. You just need to get back on your feet- trust me, I understand too well.

Good luck.