View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Re: Stars Grinder looking for help

Ty all the the input. I guess smallstakes fullring limit esp on Stars isnt as juicy as it used to be. I choice to play it mainly because I have to work a balance between getting money from and letting my bankroll grow and kinda found it in leaving my bankroll untouched and instead getting Amazon gift certificates to sell on ebay.
I dont know whether the fluctuations are normal for someone with a small edge and a 14BB/100 standard deviation or if I am having just too much leaks. I dunno. Whats your guys take on that?

@tzen
Thank you for your opinion, we havent played that much hands together put you seem like a really solid player.

@gap23
I know what you are getting at and you have a valid point. I certainly have some "groundrules" which are kinda equal to the starting hand chart from the Stoxtrader book but aside from opening a pot I deviate from it. Eg I limp behind OTB a lot with suited stuff or steal more or less depending on the blinds tendencies - just standard stuff, I try not to get to o ABC.
You are right on the limp reraising though, I just hate that play and I really avoid it.