View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: $3 Million Downsizing.............

[ QUOTE ]
R,

"For those taking that extra mile i can only think alternative motives are in play than merely serving out the contract. Of course these are my thoughts, not my claims."

You missed my point. I have no idea what he is "obligated" to do or anything like that re: his involvement w/ CR, nor do I care. I was just pointing out that it makes perfect business sense for Brian to make a blog that is very compelling and drives traffic to CardRunners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay cool, well i think i can agree with you on that one, although practically speaking i doubt how much incentive his CardRunner-paycheck has for him in his current financial situation (wich i figure to be still in the millions) to make the blog as sweet and updated as it is.

However, i have no clue how big a cardrunner-paycheck really is nor would i dispute that there could be alternate motives for him to want CardRunners to succeed besides just making money out of it.

All in all, i guess we're pretty much on the same page though [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]