View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Moderator Vote/Discussion

As things are right now, I don't think we need another moderator. I'm actually a little curious as to why most think we do. A moderator is put in place to monitor the forums and make sure rules are being followed, etc. I don't see any rules being broken really, and I think diebitter is doing quite a good job with everything. I know Berge has been extremely busy lately.

Should the forum decide to add an additional moderator, I would certainly support MTTR, bottomset, and CMAR. All three are excellent contributors and I'm positive they would treat all posters fairly and respectively as diebitter and Berge do. (That's the most important thing to me)

I honestly was a bit concerned about bottomset only because when he first started posting here he was quite condescending most of the time. But he seems to have gotten away from that and has been extremely helpful in many ways to a lot of people here. Not to mention he has been a 2+2er for a very long time. So I definitely think he would take the position seriously and do a good job at this point.

I would also support Learning Curve should she be interested in the position.

EDIT to add I still support a forum split, but because I think it would help forum growth as a whole.