View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Do you win at 6/12 at the Bay 101?

[ QUOTE ]
your still stuck on the pre-flop chart?

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you even read posts? Where did I say I was stuck on the preflop chart? I said something that I disagreed with in SSHE, you claimed it was not in the book, and then I show you where it is. I don't get how you extrapolate a simple sentence I post into something completely different.

I seriously wonder how you can be a moderator when it seems your goal is to read crap that isn't even in posts just so you have fuel to flame people on that isn't true.

[ QUOTE ]

but to dismiss the best book ever written for multi-way post flop play is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Is English not your native language? Read my first post again where I give some suggestions to threeducks. Here, I'll quote it for you since you seem to have a reading comprehension problem:

"you really need to re-read SSHE and ITHE about 20 more times"

Does this sound like I think SSHE sucks? Uh, is it opposite day or something at TT's house?

I still don't get where you think I think SSHE is all about preflop play, please quote me something I said, thank you very much.

You seem fixated that I'm all about preflop play and that I think SSHE sucks for postflop play. I honestly have no clue why.

Maybe READ people's posts before you spout out nonsense claiming people are saying things they aren't.