View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 02:53 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Basketball players\' entourage versus Lisandro @ Caesar\'s

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Top notch NVG material. Well done, OP!

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. stolen chips himself: Lisandro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link please? Apparently I missed something and the search function is failing me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reference to the Main Event last year at the WSOP. Prahlad accused Lisandro of not posting an ante, called him a thief, stupid drama bomb then dropped. Made for good TV, but when you realize the whole thing was pretty dumb in the first place, I'd rather have watched poker being played.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not correct.

Lisandro accused Dustin Holmes (2p2er imthedirt) of not posting his ante. Prahlad thought he did, an argument went forth where Pra accused Lisandro of being crooked or something and Lisandro got all alpha male and retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids I'm 100% sure I'm correct here, as I have no life and have nothing better to do than watch poker reruns from last year over and over again on TV. You can call me out on pretty much anything else, but I got this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Youre still wrong. The dealer said there was an ante missing. lisandro said he put his in but he didnt think dustin put his in. at this point, dustin puts his in. After this, prahlad keeps saying that they should check the cameras to make sure. He then says he doesnt trust lisandro and that he thinks its weak that they trust him just because hes a name player and he wants the cameras checked. prahlad never calls lisandro a thief, but lisandro repeatedly says "are you calling me a thief?". Lisandro went wayyyy over the top here imo, especially with the "ill take your head off" thing.