View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Basketball players\' entourage versus Lisandro @ Caesar\'s

[ QUOTE ]

this is really interesting, because the same game was running the night before last at bellagio -- with lisandro in it. something must've happened in the previous game for the nba guys to decide they didn't want to give lisandro any more action.

[/ QUOTE ]
some of the guys that were friends with antoine walker (who was playing in the 1-2-4 game at the bellagio) were getting pretty pissed towards the end of the game when they got short handed. they had been losing a ton of $ and were beginning to get very annoyed at any little thing. antoine had left the game at this point, he seemed to enjoy himself the whole time, even though he probably dropped a ton of $ in the game. i didn't see who walker's friends were angry at in the game but i guess it would make sense that they were pissed at lisandro

at the bellagio, the only nba/former players i noticed were jason terry who got smashed then played some 5-10 with my friends and charles oakley who didn't play but just chilled next to the 1-2-4 table and watched them play