View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 11:35 AM

Default POKERSTARS has just let my $300 check i sent them get stolen!!

I know this post sounds crazy and i'm in shock as well but its true. Pokerstars has let my $300 dollar registered mail cashier's check get stolen after they received it no less and now act they dont give a heck if i got ripped off or not!!!!!!

Whats the name of the online gaming counsel?? Looking for help to get my money back.

I am still awaiting support at pokerstars to even give me a decent response as to how a REGISTERED mail check i sent them got stolen after THEY handled it. As explained below.

About 2 1/2 months ago i went to local post office, paid $11 bucks to send a registered mail check to them, was received on june 26th by support as i got a letter from support@pokerstars telling me that i had put the wrong payee and they were sending the check back to me so i could put the correct payee on the check. ok.

WELL, after literally 2 MONTHS of waiting they finally responed to my last email and said that in fact somebody by the name of A.Lewis, THATS NOT ME!!, had someone gotten his hands on my $300 check and had ILLEGALLY cashed MY CHECK on June 7th .. 9 days after they received it. and MY money SOMEHOW went into his/ her account..NOT MINE!!

So this A. Lewis had someone gotten my check.. somehow took off my signature i guess and cashed after pokerstars received it!!

So therefore pokerstars is to blame for them to receive my check and then let it get stolen..after it was suppossed to simply be mailed back!! AND ITS BEEN 2 DAYS NOW AND SUPPORT HAS NOT EVEN SENT ME AN EMAIL BACK AS TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING ABOUT THIS!! They have not even told me they would reimburse me for their mistake!! They basically dont care my money got stolen after they received it!! I can't belive i am writing about this but its true. It's so irresponsible/ scandalous on their end!! yeh pokerstars no less!!

All they do is send me their .. F U.. email back saying.."we have sent to this the correct dept.. and then NOBODY GETS BACK TO ME.. I have asked them to call me to explain to me what is going and the won't do that!! I'm very frustrated that they would let someone steal my $300 check i sent to them.. and then act like its not big deal as well .. and not even say they will reimburse me for POKERSTARS MISTAKE.

Can u all belive this is happening?? mike

below are copies of emails from support.. they just act like its my fault or something.. CUZ they don't just act like its not a big deal.. and barely respond to my emails about this matter.. like who cares??

Hello Michael,

Thank you for writing.

Please note that we have returned your cheque since it was payable to the
wrong payee, therefore we were unable to process it. It was mailed back on
June 26, and it might take from 3-5 bussiness days to be delivered. Once
you receive it, please make sure it is payable to xxx.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Stephanny
PokerStars Support Team

AND THEN THE EMAIL ABOUT HOW BASICALLY A.LEWIS STOLE MY CHECK!! THIS IS CRAZY!!

Hello Michael,

I can confirm that your cheque was received and signed for on the 28th
June 07 by A. Lewis.

Regards,

Steven
PokerStars Support Team

HA HA .. REGARDS.. THATS ALL HE SAYS AS IF HE SHOULD NOT ASK EVEN IF MY CHECK HAS GOTTEN STOLEN??? WHAT GREAT SERVICE THERE POKERSTARS!!