View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:28 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Great Job Roy! I was exactly as thrilled as I hoped to be!

Even I managed to install Postgres this time (I never manged to do it when I tried it for the postgres PT, now I can use this too).

The proggy is just fantastic! Of course, I am a stat freak...

The only issue I had was that it didnt load all of my hands (Itried around 40K hands) and it showed around 1% as incomplete or faulty. Not a biggie, though. And somehow PT didn't export some 10K hands of PL100 to the text files.

I will be a surefire customer even though it will cost me a ton ($100 for the prog+HUD and $1000 because I will tinker for hours with HM instead of playing).

I have one request, though (but take your time with it):

PT has one function which might be one of its best kept secrets: The floating "Game Time Window". I never heard that anybody still uses it but it is a very handy tool and a valuable addition to PAHUD. Yes, you'll have to manually point it to the tables you are using and on its main screen it will show you the same stats as PAHUD. But if you double click on a name you will see the stats per position and what hands the opponent is raising. If we could have something like that? It would propably be sufficient to have little windows per table with names of your opponents and No of hands, vpip, pfr so that you can doubleclick on them and have HM generate the "per position report".

Keep up the terrific work!