View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: Heated Exchange with 24hr Fitness front desk guy WTF

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf at people in this thread saying the OP being treated like this is no big deal. Am I being leveled? I don't care if he's paying $55 or $20 a month. He's a paying customer and the reason this douche has a job. OP doesn't deserve to be made to feel like [censored] for forgetting his card.

[/ QUOTE ]

then he should be mad at the company for hiring employees like this and quit and go to another gym. problem solved. getting all moralistic and "i work for my money! i deserve to have my ass kissed!" etc. nobody gives two flying f*cks about you irl, deal with it. was the kid out of line? sure. is this end-of-the-world atrocious? no.

people yell at kids like this all day about sh*t that isn't his fault. "how come you don't have this machine? i pay my god-damned money every month and blah blah blah blah blah" ...

just bring the card. if this is too difficult, go to a different gym.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just a question of being a customer, paying for a service. It's that the guy is a dick to another person for no reason. Like if you asked someone on the street for the time, and they get pissed because you've inconvenienced them, it's just being a [censored] person.