View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 12:17 AM

Default Re: Heated Exchange with 24hr Fitness front desk guy WTF

as a further example: at the moment i have a basically crap job making <40k/yr in a Sprint store. this store used to employ phone-repair dudes who would fix broken customer phones. this store also used to answer billing questions, issue credits, etc. now this store doesn't. the repairs are handled by a store literally <5 mins away.

a few days ago a guy comes in. i ask him how he's doing, he just holds out his broken phone, slams it on the desk and says "fix it". i tell him sorry, the repair guys got fired. he starts flipping his sh*t ... "well they should've sent me a f*cking letter! i drove all the way here! blah blah blah blah".

a co-worker of mine walks over after hearing him drop an f-bomb, snaps his fingers, points to the door and says "leave." i'm sure this guy was flamingly pissed about how poorly he was treated. so f*cking what? paying money doesn't give you the right to act like a huge ass, or curse and scream, or whatever.

same deal here. this kid's only job is to make sure you have your id with you. if you don't have your id with you, he has to tell you to bring it next time.

blah i hate people.