View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Re: $3 Million Downsizing.............

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two words of advice

Perky
Benyamine

oh.

and Zigmund

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed. while i understand brian wants to be the best and beat the 2nd best, i have never understood his compulsion to always play anyone, at any game, even when he's not on top of his game or running well. when you combine this with the fact that he knows he tilts, it just blows my mind. play with table selection for like a [censored] week and get your game straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

WORD. Look at what BT wrote in the above article, ..."I want to stay on top for the forseeable future and I realize that there are going to be younger, hungrier, and smarter players that are going to come along and challenge me. I am going to need to constantly improve my game to stay ahead of these players (Just look at the big winners in the NLH games on FTP I am one of the oldest). I remain dedicated to studying and to keep learning the game even if I think I am the best because there will be others who come along who will challenge me. I will not let complacency or any of the aforementioned vices be my downfall."

This just shows that Brian certainly has an ego problem/ personality defect. It doesn't seem that he has a completely sober-minded view of the game. Is he playing poker to maximize EV, or is he performing some kind of ego-masturbation...a big-boy version of "King of the Hill"?

I think the dude should set aside a small portion of his BR and time for circle-jerking with the other egoists, and spend the majority of his time crushing games that he has a huge edge in.

Hey Brian! You are setting yourself up for a big downfall if you can't learn how to get control of your retarded "top of the food chain or die" attitude. What's up with that? Smarten.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this is the stupidest analysis of his comments ever, what he said only shows that he is setting himself up for long term success...

these comments are so retarded/ ridiculous