View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: 200NL 6max Combo Draw bet/3bet?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You disagree with a ton of respected big winners on a lot of hands, and are very dismissive of their reasoning.

This might be ok, if most of your advice weren't complete [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...that's because half the advice in this forum is f'ing terrible these days. Oh and weren't about half the posters in this thread AGREEING w/ me?

You disagree in just about every thread I post in, then when I prove to be [censored] dead on...you completely disappear. I know you're a respected poster around here, and generally your advice is good...but your holier than thou attitude and one line answers are [censored] annoying. You know there are others that have been beating SSNL for a long time...and not all of them play exactly the way you do. It's a funny game that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly. like every person that agrees with the call>shove line is a big winner in the games they play/gives solid advice on a consistent basis. The same can't be said for the people that advocate shove. I don't like [censored] name dropping but that's the bottom line.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not a popularity contest. This is about analysis and learning. Pulling rank doesn't help anyone. What helps is the arguments. Saying x is correct because big winner y said so does not help our understanding of the game.