View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 12:35 PM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Id kinda like to see how much money I make every day of the week. After a few months, get a pretty accurate idea what time or day I should play more and my expected $/h. Not that I dont know saturday night is probably better then monday afternoon, but it would be nice to see by how much its better.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is already available in PokerTracker. Session Notes Tab -> More Detail... (upper right)

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with this section is that it is based solely on the start time for each session. For example, if you start playing at a table at 1:55 and play until 3:55, all hands played will be reported in the 12:00 - 2:00 slot and none will be reported in the 2:00 - 4:00 time slot. This is pretty much useless as an aid to deciding when to play. The time slots need to be filled based on the starting time for each hand.

One hour time slots would also be a big improvement, as the quality of tables often changes dramatically from one hour to the next at certain times of the day.

In addition, it would be really useful to be able to filter all data sections by time of day, based on when hands are played.