View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion thread (SPOILERS)

I am also rereading the book..this time more for pleasure as opposed to finding out what happens before it gets spoiled. I plan to take a bit more time to make sure I grasp it all.

I think that though the Snape concept was kinda obvious in that we all kind of expected something like this since we all held Dumbledore to such a high standard. I actually like the thought that Harry was able to look past the House rivalries to see that all houses can produce good wizards. Many people have commented on how from the start Harry never really gave the Slytherines a chance and so seeing it from Snapes view really opened our eyes to the bravery that Snape really possessed.

Ill agree that watchin him walk to his "death" with his freinds and family was intense. I dont think anybody here can say that didnt honestly cause them to get a little emotional.

While everybody agrees that NEville would have been the right character to kill Belletrix. I think we need to remember taht Neville wasnt a talented at dueling and so we wouldnt expect him to actually beat a skilled wizard 1 on 1.