View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Re: July Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure Crazy Mike's style just makes it seem like he runs really good, because every single time anyone plays him HU they talk about how hot he ran and how he makes a pair every single hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already taken this into consideration and wondered whether I am imagining it or getting outplayed. The fact still stands that at showdown almost every time I have middle pair or a pocket pair above middle pair but below top pair he has top pair. This means he is either folding his flopped pairs below top pair or he just flops top pair every hand. He finds himself on top of the minicoolers of HU LHE so retardedly often that it's insane.

Also here is a great hand we played last night where after hours of his annoying banter he just sat there silently, finally realizing that he will not beat me in the long run. Leading up to this hand I had bluffed him out of like 98730187205123512 pots and kept showing 1 card. Apparently he didn't believe I was really bluffing and demanded that next time I show both or he would grab the other one and turn it face up. Then this happens:

He raises preflop and I call with Ts3s. We both check 459 two clubs flop. I bet the 5 turn. I c/r the 5 river. He gives a speech about how his 4 isn't good before folding. I show. He is very happy.