View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Re: New poster and does my strategy make any sense

Arjonius, I read that limit games requires more math in general, that's why I'm thinking I should start with the limit games. Of course all the poker on TV for me has been No Limit tournaments. But I also realize that it's not for me as a beginner, so I figure my best chances to start from is limit games, because I'm willing to put in the time and learn the math and I have no problem with it. In fact it's the aspect that interests me the most.

Thank you for the book recommendation, I will definitely have a look at it. This is why I'm asking for input, I just want to start out as well as possible.

This is what I have gathered so far, I know I'm missing a lot of things to look at even as I'm just beginning, so keep those tips coming.

I'm also going to document the things I do so if I get anywhere, I'll post it here later on as I advance. The reason why I haven't started earlier... well simply I didn't have much free time and I want to make a real effort if I'm going to do it and now I do have some time to start learning so... that's the main reason. I knew I'd only lose money if I hit the tables and not put in the time and effort.