View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 02:13 AM

Default Re: wrong account holder name

[ QUOTE ]
yea you think i dont know that. account is in a family members name because i had my own party account but the rake provider i was using got shut down so i was without rake for about 6 months and then a friend of mine told me he had a code he could put me on and i thought [censored] why not free money hey mom can i make an account in your name "sure son" thnx. so up until now all i have done is play on it send money to a neteller account in her name and then to her bank and then i and then we work it into her buiness since she runs her own and then i pay taxes on it. so its not like i dont know what the [censored] im doing. all i wanted to [censored] know was if anyone has ever had an account in somone elses name (faimly member/ friend) and has wanted to qualify for a live event and then done so and found a way to play the event. i figured if somone said yea just talk to party. i would do that but thought maybe i would hit this site first being as yes it is not allowed to play on an account that is not in your name and party will not be happy and ill probably loose rake again and i didnt wanna go thru all the if there was no chance of a positive outcome. but it seems all that happens here is i get jumped on for my spelling because my question isnt easily answerable. i just love how im the one who is disrespectfull in your guys eyes. look at the first [censored] responce i got to my post, what a joke

[/ QUOTE ]

Only thing worse than a cheeter is an illiterate cheatter.