View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 10:23 PM

Default Re: 25NL: leaks? session review (hands/stats/graph)

Hand #1: cooler
Hand #2: i would 3b the flop with the intention of getting it AI
Hand #3: same as #2...
Hand #4: your standard play with PPs should be to raise PF. then you wont have Q5s chasing down a flush and are able to get more money in the pot on the flop when you hit a set like that.
Hand #5: im confused as to why you would limp with 44 but then raise KTs. i don't mind the raise PF but with that many callers and completely whiffing the flop i prob just fold to the turn bet despite the FD. in a 4way pot it is unlikely that a bet is a pure stab so he prob hit something and you arent getting the odds to call. a raise is meh but again i doubt hes leading the turn with a weak hand.
Hand #6: i def don't mind this if you are mixing up your play but keep in mind the villain you do it against. pick out ones that have a non-nitty PFR% and are TP post flop. they will be most likely to fold to a c-bet.
Hand #7: i might bump it up a bit more PF but the rest of the hand is fine...ul =(
Hand #8: i don't mind the raise but if im raising i prob bet the turn when checked to.
Hand #9: looks fine...c-bets are good
Hand #10: alskdjfh i prob play it same then silently curse our villain for calling the turn bet
Hand #11: i prob lead the turn too. calling that big raise on the river is pretty awful and spewy since it brought an overcard and completed the flush but at least you know it. controlling tilt is a big part of winning consistently

comments on your stats...from the looks of it you are 21/12 and those numbers should prob be a little closer together. for the most part you want to be the raiser and lead the betting. if your standard play is the limp with lower PPs then you should change that and start raising them.

note: wtf .25/.25 blinds in NL??