View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 04:42 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: PPA should disassociate itself from scandal ridden CEO Poker tour

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Greg,
I was just about to make a post saying that I think that it is the PPA's responsibility to help out with the legal costs of bringing the CEO Poker Tour to justice.

Just because Stephen Feraca has the resources to pursue this issue himself does not mean that the burden should be placed on his shoulders.

It would be one thing if you had no relationship with the CEO Poker Tour, in that instance it would behoove you to help go after them as it benefits all of us to get scammers out of the poker industry. It is another thing altogether that your organization had endorsed the CEO Poker Tour. In my mind your endorsement absolutely must be rectified or the word of the PPA will be in question in the future.

Please contact Stephen Feraca directly about supporting his legal siege on the CEO Poker Tour.

Please also post here with who I need to contact within the PPA to make my sentiments known.

Thanks again for being proactive on this issue and for your continued presence on this board.

Steve

PS- Greg your PM box is full.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT.

Taking a backseat here is not cool. The PPA supported the CEOPT. If the PPA doesn't help (considerably) in rectifying this situation, then I will no longer support the PPA.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was pretty much what i was going to say. if you put your support behind an organization, tell your members they are trustworthy, and it is later found that they scammed your members you HAVE to go after them. especially after the "committed to protecting their players" statement. the board shouldnt even consider walking away. Jared's statement that the PPA hasnt made itself recognizable by single action is a good point. You guys finally have an opportunity to make the people who point that out not have any ammunition. however, if you walk away, your organization becomes pretty much worthless and the players who you represent will no longer wish for you to represent them.