View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 11:39 PM

Default Re: wasop circuit events

[ QUOTE ]
I came in 13th in the Ceasars Indiana one this past March. I\'d cashed several times before but it had never been recorded because most of them were either at Ceasars Indiana, other reginal events, or at the Charity poker events held in Ohio (In ohio the only legal form of poker, are Charity events).

Thus, there are experienced players playing in these events, but they\'ve just never gotten their names in Bluff, Card Player, Herandon Mob or other places of the like before.

BTW, Ceasers Indiana is one of the best places in the Midwest to play poker, if not the best.

This is because of the amount of tournaments they run there, including every Saturday, an $225 event where they give 3 WSOP seats each week to the WSOP ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasnt trying to make it sound like they were all inexperienced but most the buyins at indiana are 300-500 so you get alot more inexperienced players, go to new orleans and you hav more 1k and 2k buyins with none being below 500, not as many inexperienced players can afford this

at indiana i could take 4k and play all the events(excluding the circuit ME) add another 1k and i can stay the whole time, so i can pretty much play the whole circuit for like 5k, pretty cheap for lots of inexperienced players IMO, not to mention all the guys stopping by to play in a couple events