View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Getting desired perscriptions without insurance? Post your storie

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Why do OOTers always turn a thread into an OP bash? Seriously...can anybody contribute?

[/ QUOTE ]

because most of the time when someone posts a question in an OOT thread they are a huge idiot?

you are about to have a kid and you don't have health insurance. that's great. i hope your woman does, at least.

either gain weight or get a job that gives you coverage. it's idiotic to have a kid and not have health insurance. period. you're an idiot.

it's also idiotic to take stimulant drugs when your metabolism and weight are already clearly [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Living up to the OOT standard! Good work.

You know nothing of my financial, personal, or household situation, but you've done a great job fabricating one that you can criticize.

Just because I cant get insurance doesnt mean the gf/child cant.

My weight has been 120-125 since i was 15 years old - nothing, and I mean NOTHING has changed that. I've had adderall in regular supply at one time, didnt change a thing. I've had a personal trainer and eaten like a horse for a 3 month period, no change. My weight and my health are not a concern to me - I havent had more than a cold in 5 years.

Thanks for your input though, you were really helpful. Calling me an idiot and all...really made me see the error of my ways.

Looks like the best solution is to find a GP and take it from there... TY for the input all.