View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 06:45 PM

Default I think I played right?? JJ 10NL FT

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 8 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $9.80
BB: $3.90
UTG: $2.75
UTG+1: $10.20
MP1: $10.20
MP2: $7.45
CO: $8.75
Hero (BTN): $9.90

Preflop: Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (8 Players)
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.10, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, <font color="red">CO raises to $0.40</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.80</font>, 4 folds, CO calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.95) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">CO bets $1.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4.00</font>, CO calls $3.00

Turn: ($9.95) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">CO bets all-in for $3.95</font>, Hero folds
Uncalled bet of $3.95 returned to CO

Pot Size: $9.95 ($1 Rake)

Or mabye not, some people might say I played badly.

No reads on villain, not at table long enough.

CO raises, could be anything from QJ+, re-raise I think is appropriate. I also have position on him.

Rainbow flop, and the villain leads into me. I read it as a semi bluff, with something like AJ - AK, hoping that I missed the flop. Possibly even A10. I suppose it could be QQ+ however can I spend my life in fear of these hands? Could he have hit his set? Would he lead into me if he did, or let me try and c-bet. I feel folding here would be pretty weak, what better flop would I want (bar a J) from pre-flop.

I re-raise to try and take it down, the large amount is for that reason, I don't want him to continue and an A / K / Q come on the turn.

Turn is an A, feel its probably hit him. Not worth calling with only two outs to improve.

So here is the question, reckon I played it right? Or was I too aggressive and I'm going to get stacked every time I run into QQ KK and AA?

Thanks folks.