View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just imported 20k hands. Lots of errors mostly the sngs.

But the app is working sweet.

I haven't tried to import live yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info - So were you able to create the database and then still have import problems? And then, adding the role fixed it? Or did you have to add the role to even create the database and then after that everything worked?

The import errors will be fixed - right now any hand where a player in the blinds gets put all-in from a blind ost will come back as an error which explains why there is a fairly high number in your SNG import. There are a few other import issues but that is probably the main one in your case.

Thanks,

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

My postgres db didnt have the role youuse for the table creation. So after installing the app, it looks for the db, when it doesnt find it, it attempts to create the db. But it errors when it cant find the role. Although I have the string in the config file tellijng to use the role I have in my db.

So the db gets created but with no tables, thus I think the import doesnt work.

To fix the problem, first I created the role postgres/postgrespas and then deleted the Holdem manager db with no tables. Reopened the program it creates a new one and everything worked fine.

I hope this instructions helped.