View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: \"Jesus\" advises Yang to stiff dealers?

I simply cannot understand why so many people are bashing pkrporcupine. When I first read her post, I thought it was incredibly well written and she did everything she could to make Yang look like a great guy. She also didn't bash Ferguson at all, just said he was misinformed. She then went on to say how much she enjoys her job, didn't expect anything from Yang, and was only disappointed that Ferguson didn't have his facts straight. THAT'S ALL SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED ABOUT.
Why is everyone giving her such a rough time? She was as gracious and as honest as she could have been, even though she lost a lot of money by not getting a substantial tip from Yang. It doesn't matter to me one bit if he tipped or not, I'm not one of those people at a poker table that says to someone after winning a pot "don't forget your dealer now". If you want to tip, you tip. If you don't want to tip, the dealers are already taken care of anyway.

Why the bashing on pkrporcupine? Except for that one totally needless comment about waving at some guy while he's doing construction (which was surely written out of frustration), I don't get the hate.