View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: \"Jesus\" advises Yang to stiff dealers?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm interested from a gossip perspective, in how much the big winners tip, if any. I'm not particularly interested in the ZOMG, Harrah's should pay the dealers better not us, debate.

Personally, I would've tipped an extra 80K for the win, and nothing for one of the just in the money, 20k cashes. Make of that what you will.

--Zetack

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont Know where to start, probably by saying how tacky your request is. A toke is a personal thing that each person must decide for themselves and not be influenced by anyone other than your perception on how your service was. I got my tip, a wonderful heartfelt hug from a good guy and it was priceless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't make a request. I was commenting that I was interested in the thread to the extent that it reveals how much Yang tipped. (The additional involvement of Ferguson is also interesting gossip.) I didn't mention it, but the gossip you contributed from inside the payout room and background on how the dealers are getting compensated was interesting.

However, the whether to tip or not to tip dealers in the WSOP is a debate that's raged many times on these forums, and I find the rehash boring. That was my comment.

You may find my interest in how much the big winners toked tacky, but I didn't even solicit that information. I just looked at it when it became publicly available.

I'm sure I am interested in many things that you would find tacky or distasteful to you. Why you feel the need to reprimand me over one of them, particularly when you are a major participant in a public discussion of one of them, is baffling to me.

--Zetack