View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Deep stacked $200 Plo8 Hand

[ QUOTE ]
I played a hand earlier today. I had A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I potted preflop and the flop came 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. I went all in instantly because it was NLO8. I got called in 2 places. One had 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and the other had A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I lost because the turn and river bricked and I wouldnt change a thing.

Sometimes you run into a big hand when you got a pretty average hand yourself, stuff happens. If you cant push on your flop with your hand you shouldnt be playing this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Just for the kids playing at home, this is not an example of prime NLO8 play.

In OPs case it's an easy shove (or flat call if you are closing the action and are pretty sure you can still get it all in if you hit on the turn).