View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: Man Made Global Warming Theory = Human Excrement

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you even read my post? I made it clear that while <font color="red"> I don't know anything about the IR thing,</font> it simply doesn't matter!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if I can't get someone to agree on something incredibly simple and incredibly obvious then it's probably a really really bad idea to discuss something that is even remotely complex. It would be a complete waste of time.

Until then I suggest you buy a microwave and see if you can heat anything below the top 1 mm or "skin layer" of a jug of water. Fred Singer says you can't. An infra-red heat lamp would match the wavelengths a better but the concepts are the same:

or

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares? It's not relevant! That's the whole damned point. Your ad hominem attack just makes you look foolish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the IR thing is a very tiny subset of the model as a whole. So it is DIRECTLY related.

Also, if I'm going to be discussing climate modeling with anyone I would expect them to be able to grasp and agree on some of the most basic of concepts. So for the purpose of discussion it's relevant as it's a pretty good test whether or not I'm wasting my time.