View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 06:04 PM

Default Boy I pulled a real doozy......

First off I feel bad for what I did and tried to offer the guy half the pot AFTER the fact, but he was steaming and would not take the money. He said it was a matter of princable. OK, im playing 4-8 holdem and there is about $20 or so in the pot. It's heads up now, the guys says "split the pot?" I say sure ok. Well, when I found out my ace high was good, the dealer pushed the entire pot to me. I said, we agreed to split the pot, dealer said "I have to shove the chips to you, then you can split it with him." Well, regrettably I said to myself, hey I dont HAVE to split the pot with this guy, im just going to keep the whole thing for myself." Well, when I didnt split the pot, EVERYONE except for this one guy got up and left the table. Needless to say, I felt pretty bad. I ran the guy down and offered to give him the money. He would not take it, he said its a matter of principle. Anyway, I've been back to the cardroom 100 times since than and havnt had any problems, but how out of line was I here?