View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

This is for the "delete db" problem.

I up'd verbosity to debug/error and parameters hoping to catch the actual cmd passed but it isn't showing up. The source file line number may or may not be of any use (this is 8.2.3 and linux in case compile defines make this misleading for a windows user).

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
pokertracker pokertracker 192.168.89.1(44936) 2007-07-18 14:20:29 EDTFATAL: 3D000: database "pokertracker" does not exist
pokertracker pokertracker 192.168.89.1(44936) 2007-07-18 14:20:29 EDTLOCATION: InitPostgres, postinit.c:318</pre><hr />

columns are:

username/database name/remote host/timestamp/debug msg

I created the hem db by using "pokertracker" as my db owner name, pw, host + port and that's it. "psql -l" lists "HoldemManagerBeta" db as existing and owned by "pokertracker" and as an SQL ASCII db.

I don't have pgadmin but IIRC "pokertracker" was the db server name and all my poker dbs are underneath (including hem's) so perhaps it's not looking for a "pokertracker" db but the pokertracker server without supplying the actual db name underneath that?

I'm sketchy on the nomenclature but this could explain why a remote and a local pgsql are both having the same problem deleting a specific db - something is stripping/leaving off the actual db name to be deleted. This is just a guess.

hth