View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 09:08 AM

Default Re: CONGRATULATION JERRY YANG!!!! 2007 main event CHAMP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's great he won wearing a Full Tilt hat, it'll be nice to see the newbies come to Full Tilt, after watching the final table in September, instead of poker stars

[/ QUOTE ]

This type of stupid quote makes my week. Firstly people dont take any notice of what someone's cap says, it certainely wont influence where they deposit $$$ of their cash. They go online, join a forum and ask around.

Secondly roughly 85% imo play more than one site and the bottom 25% play PS and FT. So it doesnt matter whos [censored] cap or tshirt they are wearing.

You think I'm going to go buy the Family Guy DVD's because Kalmar had Stuey on his shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]

And NASCAR is plastered with logos because they just love the colors and cute outfits? That mulit-billion dollar redneck turnleftament shows how powerful logos and branding are to people. Newbies will flock to FTP.

On another note, there has been a good deal of talk about opening up the Eastern Market with poker (lol, poker v. Bac) and Jerry, an Asian champ, will certainly have an effect on that.