View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 07:56 AM

Default Are you kidding me

40/80 shorthanded. Fish raises button, sb calls, I call in bb. The flop is Q33r check to fish who bets fold to me I c/r he calls. Turn is some card I bet he folds, I look at my cards and muck. Fish apparently thinks I showed them to someone (I most definitely did not) and asks the dealer to see my hand. The dealer is in Wonder Land and paying no attention to the game, probably wondering what he can do to make it so I never tip him again. Before I can say anything dealer reveals my hand.

So is it cool to just wait for this dealer in the parking lot or what? After I asked him wtf he is doing and the player on next to me says I showed nobody my cards the dealer says nothing and continues dealing poorly as if nothing happened.

It happened so fast I'm not really sure what I should have said or done after but I was pretty unhappy with the dealer to say the least. I was annoyed that the fish asked to see my hand but if fish want to use nitty rules like show one show all that's fine, having my hand exposed when I didn't show anyone just about caused me to have a seizure though.