View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 05:25 AM

Default Re: My friend drives drunk

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To everyone saying its inevitable that he will cause a wreck and kill someone where the [censored] do you get your information? I highly doubt that even a majority of people that have driven drunk have also caused a wreck because they are drunk. I'm fairly confident that more people cause wrecks because of cellphones than because they are drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhh...literally EVERYONE that drives "impaired" will end up plowing into a family of five, including the family dog at one point in their life

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. If he drives well then the only problem I see is potential legal trouble. FWIW, the only reason I see for many people not to drive "drunk" (read: legally drunk, but still maintaining good response time and decision making. Yea you can do that guys. Not everyone falls over and is unable to stand after a drink) is because of the potential legal trouble rather than endangering themself or others. Also, most people drive when very few people are on the road. By most of your logic you shouldn't even listen to the radio while driving because it increases the risk of those around you as opposed to when it is not on.