Thread: Crossfit FAQ
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Crossfit FAQ

I like Crossfit. I think the program is really good at what it's supposed to do, which is improve athletic performance. Only thing I disagree with is [ QUOTE ]
10. The world's most successful athletes and coaches rely on exercise science the way deer hunters rely on the accordion." (NB: This was taken from 10 Observations by "Coach")

[/ QUOTE ]

Successful athletes and coaches would be really dumb to not be looking at exercise science all the time. So I don't see how they could ignore it like a deer hunter would ignore an accordion.

The hierarchy of training for mass is most likely correct and backed by their own observations.

I like kipping pullups even though my form sucks right now. The science behind them is pretty solid, basically because time is decreased and mass and distance stasy the same, your power output goes up.

And you're right we do sit at our computers most of the day so why go to the gym anyway? To see positive results in whatever our goals may be. Crossfit is good at producing positive results.