View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 09:37 AM

Default Re: Almost in a bar fight and called a Racist!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your wife needs to find another job. She will face worse than this in bars and with her stuck up attitude one of you will end up in tears and trouble. Not accepting apologies - who do you people think you are? He has done nothing other than slightly offend her in a bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense intended but you have no idea what you are talking about.

You do not know my wife or me and to assume that my wife is "stuck up" and all this guy did was "slightly offend her in a bar" is horribly short sighted and a big part of the problem with racism.

[ QUOTE ]
who do you people think you are?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we are good decent hard working people who treat people exactly the way they deserve to be treated based on who they are and not what they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also want to add that behavior like this guy displayed should not be tolerated anywhere by anyone. Doesn't matter if it is in a bar or the grocery store. What he did was wrong. He was insulting and disrespectful to another person and he acted in a racist manner towards others. If the situation were reversed and I walked into a bar with 3/4 of the people in there being white and the bartender being Native American and started spouting off about white power and how the bartender was racist towards me, I would deserve to be thrown out.

Behavior like this guy displayed does nothing to help things get better for his people.