View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:40 AM

Default Re: $5/10 SH against a fairly good TAG

[ QUOTE ]
I expect villain to take the free card like never. In my experience its only LAG fish and bad TAGs that cap flop for free card in this spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the turn bet is OK. I see decent/good players cap here with KJ a lot; plus, if villain is good, what worse made hand is he capping the flop with? When we 3-bet the flop on this board I think we turn our hand face up (which doesn't make it wrong - it's LHE, sometimes you have to do it). He's not capping with KQ here in my experience. Haven't played AP in a few years though.

The river I don't really get, but it's a tough spot because I just don't see that many worse hands in his range. The thing is, you're never checkfolding after playing the hand like this, so he shouldn't be bluffing, and I think the times he does show up with a made hand, you collect more via betting vs. checking. Unless there's some interesting dynamic between you, that's not a good card to bluffraise because your range looks like AA-QQ/TT, and he can't be expecting aces to fold ever really.

Interesting hand though. Post thoughts pls Entity.